Earn Cash While You Shop
By producing Cellular Nutritional health food, health care products, skincare products and household products, Tiens Group has become the lifestyle choice of health, happiness , beauty and affluence for over 16 million families worldwide. TIENS Health Concept for a balanced body is to first Cleanse, Replenish and Strengthen your body with Food Supplements and vitamins.
All Distributors or TIENS ELITE Members ‘ EARN CASH WHILE YOU SHOP’. TIENS has a fantastic compensation plan that allows all distributors to earn money on any amount of items you buy from the shop plus you earn money when you introduce new distributors to buy from the shop. Shop for our products today. Our products have Mall Points that can earn you cash when you become a member.
To become a member, you need to sign up with $20 to receive an ID Card that is needed to purchase items on this site. After signing up for an ID Card you can buy products from this websites at wholesale / Sale prices.
However, Customers who are interested in just buying our products may buy them at the regular retail prices.
TIENS WELLNESS PRODUCTS CONCEPT
When we think of health and nutrition, the cell is the source of the body’s energy supply; it’s what keeps you not only functioning at optimal health, but functioning at all. As soon as the cells lose any of their capacity to produce energy for the body, the result is a decline in health.
Cellular nutrition is simply providing ALL nutrients to the cell at optimal levels. This allows the cell to determine what it actually does and does not need. We don’t have to worry about determining which nutrients the cell is deficient in. TIENS natural products is made up of natural Detoxifiers, Antioxidants and Food Supplements.
Why should we take food supplements?
- Depleted Soils. Even if you eat a healthy, predominantly plant-based diet with lots of fruit and vegetables, chances are good (unless you’re consuming everything organic) the food comes from soils that have insufficient mineral content. When foods are grown over and over again in the same soils, the mineral content of that soil becomes depleted over time.
- Long Transit Time for Delivery. Have you noticed an increasing amount of produce finding its way to your grocery store comes from other countries? Sometimes, foods are picked weeks and even MONTHS before we see it on our shelves. This reduces the nutritional level.
- Overcooking Our Foods. We have a bad habit of cooking our food “to death,” resulting in a massive loss of nutritional value, meaning far fewer vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes to go around.
- Not Eating Regular Meals. So many people skip meals. Grabbing a bagel or doughnut while slamming down some coffee and rushing to work does NOT constitute a meal. Making up for it later in the day at an “all-you-can-eat” buffet is not in the best interest of our bodies either, as it puts much undue stress on the digestive system and will eventually cause a lot of uncomfortable symptoms.
- Normal Aging = Digestion Issues. As we age, our bodies produce fewer enzymes, including all the important ones needed to properly digest and assimilate the foods we eat. Eventually, this results in “common” stomach complaints, like reflux, heartburn, upset stomach and chronic constipation.
- Stress + Stress, + Stress = Compromised Immune System. No question, we all lead busy lives and some of us are busier than others! Between commitments to your family, school, work, community, faith and other obligations, our lives are stressed to the max! All of this stress takes a toll on your body and weakens your immune system. Taking supplements can help to bridge that gap and give your body some of the nutrition it needs to function optimally.