- It nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health;
- It is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems;
- It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps);
- It promotes growth and development of the reproductive system;
- It balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food;
- It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
- Mix 2 caps spirulina, 2 caps Chitosan and 1/4 sachet Calcium I with 1 spoon water into paste and use as beauty mask on your face. Wait for 20 minutes before washing with a soft towel. Do this 2 times a week for smooth soft skin
Who Spirulina Capsules is suitable for?
- Spirulina is suitable for everyone!
- Individuals looking for a good all around daily supplement to increase their general well being.
- For those who are tired and run down and looking for an energy supplement and for people who working in an oxygen deficient environment.