Gynostema: This herb grows in the mountainous areas of Southern China. It was discovered through research that Gynostemma contains chemicals called Triterpenoid Saponins, similar to the active components of Ginseng. However, while Ginseng has some 27 of these chemicals, Gynostemma has over 80.
Research shows that Gynostemma supports the healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system, helps maintain blood cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range, and increases circulation to the brain. The opolyphenol is refined from fresh tea leaves and is effective in support of the immune system and at maintaining blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range. It also aids in the support of arterial health.
A health product combining traditional Chinese medicine and modern pharmaceutical research for treating cardio-vascular diseases and its health-protecting effect is result of synergistic action of different ingredients.
Herba Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Jiaogu Lan)
- A powerful adaptogenic and antioxidant herb with many health-giving properties.
- Assists regulation of serum cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (bad cholesterol), and HDL (good cholesterol, helps metabolize cholesterol from arteries).
- Maintains healthy blood pressure levels.
- Jiaogulan improves metabolism of the heart directly as well as enhances release of nitric oxide in the body, which helps to relax coronary blood vessels.
- Assists a good weight loss program by improving and strengthening digestion.
- Enhances contractility of heart muscle and heart pumping function.
- Supports immune system when under siege of various destructive agents.
- Protects against free radical damage. healthy maintenance for the body’s ability to cope with stress.
Carrot Powder: Carrots contain beta carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium and potassium. The body changes beta carotene into vitamin A, important in strengthening immune system and promoting healthy cell growth. Antioxidants fight free radicals and help prevent them from causing membrane damage, DNA mutation, and lipid (fat) oxidation, all of which may lead to degenerative diseases.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. (An antioxidant is one of many chemicals that reduce or prevent oxidation, thus preventing cell and tissue damage from free radicals in the body.) Vitamin C is important for synthesis of amino acids and collagen, wound healing, metabolism of iron, lipids and cholesterol.
Gypenosides: Account for a more powerful regulatory effect on blood pressure, reproductive system, digestive system, immune system, mental functions, and more.
Polyhenol: Extracted from fresh tea leaves; dealing with free radicals problem, anti-oxidant, promoting body immunity and maintaining body health.
- Reduce sugar level in blood;
- A supplement for diabetic;
- Strengthen kidney and stimulate liver cells;
- Strengthen blood vessels’ endurance;
- Increase the speed of protein growth;
- Promote the pliancy and penetrating power of very small blood vessels;
- Lower blood viscosity, to improve blood circulation;
- Anti-oxidant, anti aging, and to remove free radicals;
- Promote body immunity;
- Prevent tumor/cancer;
- Prevent gray hair;
- Reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) of body;
- Provides herbal support to health;
- Protects you from stress and fatigue;
- Improves oxygen uptake in low oxygen environment;
- Helps in good vision;
- Acts as blood purifier;
- Helps in prevention of wrinkles;
- Activates metabolism, prevents fat accumulation and eliminates toxic substance from the body.
Who is Tiens Cell Rejuvenation Capsules suitable for?
- People prone to hypertension, heart diseases and thrombus formation;
- People with sedentary lifestyle;
- People with stress and fatigue;
- People conscious about health.